ACSISS Adviser by SISS Data Services has emerged as a powerful tool for accountants and bookkeepers, offering strategic financial insight like never before.
Accountants and bookkeepers play a pivotal role to help businesses not just to manage their finances, but also identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
To provide valuable strategic advice, accountants and bookkeepers need a complete and accurate picture of their clients’ businesses. This includes a detailed view of financials, cash flow, expenditure, revenue, and more.
Comprehensive Understanding: The Bedrock of Strategic Advice
This new resource consolidates data from various sources, including:
- Bank accounts
- Credit cards
- Loans accounts
All of which assist to present a holistic view essential for crafting strategic recommendations.
Where accountants and bookkeepers are being let down.
Current technology accountants and bookkeepers use to access these sources of financial transaction data has now evolved. This evolution has been prompted because this data has typically had issues.
Troubles with existing ways of accessing client transaction data include:
- Gaps in data. Often accountants and bookkeepers are left with inconsistencies in the data. Not all types of accounts are made accessible. Different banks have different rules.
- Lack of historical data. When onboarding new clients, there’s significant frustration when transaction data only goes back 3 or 6 months. The back and forth then required with clients to get the full picture can cause delays at a time critical to show the client efficiency and competency.
- Bank feed paper handling is intolerable. Some banks still insist on paper signatories to get clients to approve access for their accountants and bookkeepers.
- Security problems with third-party platforms. Accountants and bookkeepers are being more heavily scrutinized than ever to protect clients’ data. That makes it seem even riskier to give third-parties access to client bank passwords to digitally pretend to be clients and keep these passwords on file.
This all creates an inconsistent experience for the client, worries around security, delays in accessing data in a timely way, and frustrations for all those involved.
Open Banking technology is now available to Australian consumers, enabling them to securely share their bank data with their trusted accountants and bookkeepers. Powered by SISS Data Services, this simple new way of sharing client data will circumvent these issues forever.
Maintenance of Reputation
By harnessing ACSISS Adviser by SISS Data Services, you can rest assured that you are adhering to the strictest data security and compliance standards; instilling confidence in clients.
Clients understand that their financial information is handled with the utmost care and professionalism, solidifying the accountant’s role as a trusted adviser.
Being able to utilise an accurate tool that quickly gathers important financial data, accountants and bookkeepers are able to uphold a reputation based on a foundation of accuracy and timeliness.
Near Real-Time Insights: Key to Timely Strategic Decisions
Timely decisions can make or break a venture, particularly in the business world. Accountants need access to near real-time financial data to offer advice that’s relevant and actionable.
ACSISS Adviser by SISS Data Services ensures accountants and bookkeepers have this timely data. Accountants and bookkeepers can login anytime to see the most up-to-date financial information when it’s needed.
Having near real-time access allows trusted advisers to:
- Spot emerging trends.
- Pinpoint financial red flags.
- Reveal opportunities for growth.
Being the go-to expert for strategic financial advice necessitates a commitment to maintaining a high level of accuracy and reliability, which is provided with ACSISS Adviser by SISS Data Services.
Identifying Trends and Patterns: Proactive Strategy Formulation
Beyond just understanding the current state of a client’s business, successful accountants and bookkeepers possess the ability to identify trends and patterns within the data.
ACSISS Adviser enables accountants to do just that.
Having the ability to analyse historical financial data, accountants and bookkeepers can:
- Identify patterns in cashflow, accounts payable, and receivable, and see where efficiencies can be found.
- Identify seasonal fluctuations in transactions and better plan cashflow.
- See where delays and errors are occurring and rectify these.
All of these and more can influence strategic decisions.
Maintaining a reputation as a valuable adviser means consistently delivering actionable insights based on accuracy, and knowledge.
The new era of Open Banking is now available.
Being a trusted adviser is more than just a title – It’s a responsibility.
Offering strategic advice necessitates a deep understanding of a client’s business and financial health.
ACSISS Adviser by SISS Data Services, driven by the power of Open Banking, equips accountants much better with the tools they need to fulfill this role.
With a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business, real-time insights, and the ability to identify trends and patterns, accountants can offer proactive and actionable advice.
The trust and confidence earned by maintaining the quality and reliability of the advice further solidifies the accountant’s reputation as a trusted expert offering immense value to their clients.
Open Banking introduces a new era in accounting – improving the capability to offer more strategic advice to better enable a client’s success and prosperity.
It’s quick and easy to get started.
It just takes one simple step for accountants and bookkeepers to register for ACSISS Adviser. Once registered, the accountant and bookkeeper then sends an email link to the client. The client then takes two simple steps to give approval to access their data. No password sharing. No paperwork. It’s quick, painless, and easy.
So why wait? You can utilise ACSISS Adviser today to ease the process for you.